Sunday, July 28, 2013

And the countdown begins....

So as of today I am 38.5 weeks! Which is so crazy awesome and exciting! I can't believe we only have a few weeks left until we meet little Madilyn Marie. Now, I have loved every moment of movement and feeling her inside of me growing week by week don't get me wrong! I really am so grateful for this experience. But I am ready.. ready for this baby to be here and hold her in my arms. Look into her eyes that are discovering this beautiful new world around her. I mean I love my fat fingers and toes! They are so beautiful :) That is probably what I am looking forward to most about having my body back after she is born. It will be nice to not feel so self conscious and uncomfortable in my own skin.

KC and I are looking forward to having some time off together, even though the time will be spent all on Madilyn I really feel like we need this time as a family,to grow and bond. Then as daddy goes back to work Madi and I will create our own bond and I am so nervous for everything I know I will learn about newborns in a few short weeks.

Well We will see how things go and how soon she will come. My doctor will not induce me until 41 weeks so it could mean that she won't be here until August 13 or 14 at the latest. I am measuring a week small so that could mean that that is when she will come. But who knows, this little Madi has a mind of her own and we have no idea when she will decide that she wants to meet us.

No comments:

Post a Comment