Saturday, August 27, 2011

August 12, 2011


Well the day has come and gone! It flew by so fast and now we are all snuggled up and settled in our little apartment in West Jordan. We love it! It has been so fun for KC and I to decorate and put things away together. I'm so grateful for a husband who actually likes to help me decorate and decide things about the house :) It makes it fun to have someone especially him give input. Our wedding day was beautiful. It was perfect. It was warm, no cloud in the sky and just as sunny as could be. The ceremony was beautiful and I am so grateful we were able to go through the temple together. To know you are sealed to your best friend for eternity is so wonderful. I am a lucky woman! I love KC more than words can say and he is the sunshine to my day!!
We went on our fun honeymoon to Pagosa Springs, Colorado and just got to hang out and relax. It was very nice to just spend lots of time together. We pretty much watched Grey's Anatomy ALL DAY LONG. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment